Please have the following prepared when you arrive:
- Unsigned DS-11 form completed in black ink (blank forms available onsite.) Form must be printed single-sided.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- State Issued ID (such as a driver's license or identification card)
- One passport photo – may be taken onsite
- A check or money order for the Department of State. How much will it cost?
Passports for Minors (Children 15 years and younger)
Both parents and the minor must be present at the time of application. Evidence of parental relationship must be provided. If one parent is unable to be present, a DS-3053 form must be notorized and submitted with the DS-11 application. For full details and requirements, visit the U.S. Department of State.
UNT Passport Services only accepts form DS-11, Application for a New U.S. Passport. Renewals may be processed by mail. For more information visit the U.S. Department of State.