- Unsigned DS-11 form completed in black ink (blank forms available onsite.) Form DS-11 must be printed single-sided
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- Valid State Issued ID (driver's license or identification card)
- Provisional or temporary licenses, expired licenses and social security cards DO NOT fulfill this requirement.
- One passport photo – may be taken onsite
- Check or money order for Department of State fees
- Debit or credit card for SAO Acceptance Facility execution and photo fees.
Passports for Minors (Children 15 years and younger)
Both parents and the minor must be present at the time of application.
Evidence of parental relationship must be provided.
If one parent is unable to be present, the Form DS-3053 form must be notarized and submitted with the DS-11 application.
For full details and requirements, visit the U.S. Department of State.
UNT Passport Services only accepts applications for new U.S. Passport (Form DS-11).
Renewals may be processed by mail.
For more information visit the U.S. Department of State.