Register International Travel
You must register your international travel if you are:
- Faculty or Staff traveling internationally on University business
- A UNT student NOT participating in a regular UNT study abroad program (this includes service learning, internship, and research)
- A dependent or guest of a UNT faculty or staff member who is participating in officially sanctioned international travel on behalf of UNT
Once you have completed your registration and it has been reviewed by the Study Abroad Office, you will receive an email with your ID Card and additional information regarding the coverage.
To complete the Registration you will need the following information.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Copy of your Passport (not mandatory)
- Dates for the cities and countries you will be visiting.
Please note that a separate registration needs to be completed for each instance of travel abroad. Multiple trips in the same term require multiple registrations.
Once you have completed the registration process you will be enrolled in UNT's International Insurance policy through ACE Insurance Company. Coverage details and plan information is available by clicking here. The cost of this coverage varies from year to year so please check with the Study Abroad Office for details (940-565-2207). Students and guests will receive an invoice from the Study Abroad Office with payment instructions. Faculty and staff of UNT are provided this coverage without additional cost.
|To Register yourself:||To Register Someone Else:|
Please be aware that UNT's international insurance provided by ACE Insurance Company is limited in countries sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury's Sanctions Program. The university encourages faculty and staff to educate themselves about coverage restrictions and to access information avaialble from the U.S. Department of State Travel Warnings. The U.S. Department of State has their own Travel Warnings. Students, Faculty and Staff can access the ACE Insurance Company home page to access the security reviews and other travel information upon registration.