Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Student must have participated in a study abroad program with UNT during the 2016/2017 academic school year.
- Photo submissions must be original work.
- Photo submissions must be free of alcohol, cigarettes or other inappropriate material.
- Photo submissions cannot be manipulated. No Photoshop. No editing.
- A maximum of three photos (one photo per category) may be submitted.
- Photo submissions must be in a common image format (jpg, png, etc.) and a minimum of 1MB (max 10 MB) to ensure clear printing. Winning photos will be printed in 8 x 10 format for display. Do not crop photo submissions.
- Submissions must be entered online.
- Deadline is September 30.
- Winners will be announced during International Education Week (November).
- Study Abroad Office may use photos in printed and electronic promotional materials and may alter, retouch, and manipulate photos.
- Eagles Abroad: Submissions should capture UNT students displaying UNT pride abroad.
- Learning from Locals: Submissions may include learning to tango in Argentina, studying Chinese calligraphy, or making fresh pasta in Italy.
- Culture and Identity: Submissions may include vendors at a market, participants in a festival, religious or spiritual experiences, sporting events, etc.
Contest winners will be announced at the Study Abroad Fair on November 14, 2017