Serious medical or legal emergency abroad:
- Call the local equivalent of 911
- Contact the on-site program representative immediately
- If away from the study abroad program location, contact the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate for guidance
Contact the UNT Study Abroad Office:
- The Study Abroad Office can be reached at +1 940-565-2207.
- The UNT Police Department can be reached after business hours at +1 940-565-3003.
- Be sure to let UNTPD know you are a study abroad student and they will forward your information to our office.
Contact the travel insurance provider:
First-time users must enter the username and password below on the AXA Travel Assistance Portal.
You will be taken to a registration page where you can create your own username and password to access your personalized portal:
Group Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Password: acea&h
Please Note: If you are a UNT faculty or staff member and the incident involves UNT students, you must fill out an Incident Report within 72 hours.