- Unsigned Form DS-11 completed in black ink (blank forms available onsite.) Form DS-11 must be printed single-sided
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- Valid State Issued ID (driver's license or identification card)
- Provisional or temporary licenses, expired licenses and social security cards DO NOT fulfill this requirement.
- One passport photo which may be taken onsite for a fee.
- Check or money order for Department of State fees.
- Debit or credit card for SAO Acceptance Facility execution and photo fees.
Passports for Minors (Children 15 years and younger)
- Both parents and the minor must be present at the time of application.
- Evidence of parental relationship must be provided.
- If one parent is unable to be present, Form DS-3053 must be notarized and submitted with Form DS-11.
- For full details and requirements, visit the U.S. Department of State.